Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Babysitters. . .

Last night me and Korin went over to our neighbors down the street who are also from Minnesota and are from Rodgers up by Krissy and Benjy and we babysat their kids. They have a girl named Hannah who is in 2nd grade and boy named Zach who is in 4th grade. We went over there at 6:30 and came back around 9:25. Me and Korin went there for the first time together but we are going to switch off every other Tuesday. I have a feeling they are going to like Korin as a babysister more cause shes more. . .i dont know she plays with the kids more and knows what i say i guess haha i dont know hard to explain but yeah. It wasnt as hard and the time went by soo fast. Zach wanted to watch Wipeout and we werent sure what that was at first but once we started watching it we knew. Its kinda like a game show kinda thing but it was quite obvioous that they watch it ALOT they were like oh he always says that and i like that obsticle the most and stuff like that. After the first episode they took a shower cause there mom said they had to and that they could have ice cream so they had to take a shower to get the ice cream. They watched the last episode and it was almost 9 and Hannah, Korin and I played a game called Go Bananas or something like that but its kinda like slap jack. Then they went to bed and their parents ame home and we got $15 to split between us. We went home and dad had a bunch of work guys over so they were loud and Korin and Sydney slept in the computer room so they could sleep. Maybe with the money i get i can get unlimited textin cause i have to pay for it all myself and I really really need it. Yeah and I had like 30 min to take a shower, do homework(but I didnt have any) and like to have free time because after school we went to the mall and me and Korin went in search of a dress for Homecomeing for me and we had fun because we found alot of ugly ones that we tried on and took pictures and it was fun I had sparkles all over the dressing room floor, in my hair, on my clothes, on my fone just all over the place haha. Homecomeing in Saturday by the way! :)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hannah & Zach are the same age as Noah & Ken so just pretend you are playing/watching them. Be thankful there is no Nicholas in that household as well:)

You should post some photos from trying on dresses. I glad you guys had fun.

I hope you have fun at Homecoming and your Friday night before:)

I enjoyed talking with you the other night. I hope I helped a little. You can call me or email me ANY time you want to talk or have any questions.

Love ya!

Kristen said...

Hey Courts,
I love it when you blog. It sounds like you guys got a pretty good gig? How many texts have you been doing?
I am with Auntie Em on this one... will you post some pics for us? How is Super Syd doing?
Keep bloggin we miss you guys and like to see what is going on for you guys!

Kansas Kochs said...

thank you guys yeah we did get a good gig but hannah is wayyy more hyper that i would have ever thought. lol yeah for sure i am gunna put pictures and i took them on my phone so idk it i can get them on the computer but i will so try they are great haha and you should see my dress its so amazing! im lucky i can wear it haha mom went way out on a limb and im sure imma have a good friday cuz. . .mom and dad finally let me go to the movies with jake sence i went to his house last wednesday and well they wont let me but im doing better at being respectful and responsible and stuff

courtney♥

Kathy Koch said...

Hey Kansas Kochs I was very excited to see you had a post on your blog. I too want to see the pictures and you definitely have my curiousity about the dress you did get. I look forward to pictures. Have fun at Homecoming and keep the posts coming. Hello to Korin and Sydney and miss you guys very much LOVE YOU