Sunday, September 14, 2008

Homecoming 2008

Fully me before i did my hair and make-up and stuff oh. Even with our heels on me and Chelsea were the same height even though hers were a little tiny bit taller than mine. After we ate we changed because our feet were killing us and we couldn't go all night with them on.
Me and Chelsea after we were done getting ready. I get ready with Chelsea at her dads house before we went out to eat and went to the dance.
Chelsea's mom and stepdad took us to eat at Applebees. Her brother works there but he wasn't last night. Her mom picked us up at her dads around 7ish and we went to Applebees but didnt get our food till like 8.
Me and Charlie at the dance. She went with a guy who asked her the day after i said no so it was kinda wierd lol. Since me and Chelsea didnt get our food till 8 and the dance was 8:30-11 we got there kinda late but we still had to wait in line but not for a long time but we had to do the breath thing lol and it was kinda wierd.
Taylor, me and Allison sitting outside because it was so hot inside and we couldn't stand it anymore. Everyboy was so hot and sweaty like so bad all the guys' hair was just soaked well alot of them and there shirts were all wet like you could see it and even some girls' hair and dresses were wet it was nasty but they were all uperclassmen so we weren't really by them.
Finally me, Allison, Chelsea, Tori, and Kelly after the dance ended waiting for our parents to get us. Me and mom brought Chelsea home after the dance. When I got home I was so tired but I watched a little bit of Pirates of the Caribbean and then went to bed but I didn't want to wake up in the morning. I had so much fun and i got to hang out with alot of my friends. Our football team ended up loseing the homecoming game by one point. Korin went for a birthday party and said it was a close game. The dance was really fun though and im so glad i went but i am glad i went to the movies instead of the game becasue it was pouring rain and besides i woulda and did have more fun at the movies than i would have at the game. By the way Krissy to answer your question to the comment before i did over 1400 texts in like 3 days so I already went over the 1000 I have so i don't currently have my phone for awhile :(

4 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Thanks for doing the text You looked so beautiful and all your friends looked very nice as well. I am glad you had a good time and I hope you can continue to make new friends that you enjoy spending time with. WOW 1400 texts I bet your mom was shocked...
So how long before you get the phone back or do you have to pay first... Love you KEEP UP THE TEXTING I LOVE SEEING HOW ALL OF YOU ARE DOING By the way the dress is really cute and I bet it made your mom nervous.

Emily said...

Hey Grandma - I think you mean "Keep up the "blogging" and not texting.

Courts - You look BEAUTIFUL and I have to say you look alot like your mother in some of these (which is a compliment as well). Your friends look fun. It was nice that Chelsea's parents brought you out to eat and wanted to meet your family (hmmm, sounds a little like someone else we both know). Her parents must love her as much as yours love you:)

I am also glad the movie went well and that you had fun. Being 14 is frusterating at times but when you get older you'll realize how much fun it is when you look at the whole picture.

I'll be blogging Kenna's B-day tomorrow so you'll have to check in.

Kathy Koch said...

Yes Courts Emmy is right I mean Blogging not texting Sorry about that..I probably still had my mind wrapped around 1400 texts...Have a great day Love to you all

Kristen said...

OMGosh... Courtney you look too old, it makes me want to cry. YOu are a hottie though! I love the color of your dress. I tried to encourage your parents to go with the unlimited texting, sorry I tried to help out! I hope that you didn't get those texts in during school hours!;-)