Thursday, September 25, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Well i finally did it. I read a whole book series probubly for the first time in the my life. That I can remember that is. like about 5 minutes ago i finish Breaking Dawn probubly one of the best books ive ever read besides the first book of the series Twilight. I am so glad i read these books because they are the best books ever and i never thought i would say that in my life but i just did so yeah. My favorite book from the series would either be Twilight or Breaking Dawn. In Breaking Dawn alot of the stuff that happened was a major surprise to me. I saw some things comeing but others it was like whoa! I wasnt very fond of how it whent from Bellas view to Jakes but it turned out okay after all. I so cant wait for the movies to come out though i kinda have a hard time pictureing Kristen Stewart playing Bella for some parts but im sure it will be good but not as good as the books thats a given. Im kinda sad that i finished the books cause i meen what am i gunna read now!? I kinda didnt want to finish but i couldnt put it down either. I know for a fact that im for sure going to read the series over again and again and again as many times as i can because they are the best books in the world and i dont know what it would be like if i hadnt read them. I can imagine it lol. I thought i read somewhere that the author was working on a book from before it all started from Edwards perspective but im not sure if thats true but if it is i want to read it. I know that like the perfect christmas/brithday gift for me would be the Twilight movies when they come out that would be like just the best thing ever! Breaking Dawn took the longest time to get done probubly because i really started when skool was starting so i didnt have a whole lot of time to read but it was a long book! I am acctually really shocked that i read four books with that many pages in them so fast i never thought i would be able to do that but i guess if i find a good book its hard to put it down and the Twilight books are the best books i have ever and probubly will ever read in my life!

3 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

I could not agree more I really enjoyed the series as well and I hear also that she is working on another book so keep your fingers crossed. Now we need to find you another series you can enjoy but I am with you that it is hard to top.
I had a little bit of a hard time getting into the last book but once I got into it a little ways I was reading every chance I got.

Samantha Hussong said...

I am on the 2nd book and I am not liking that Edward and Bella broke up but my friend told me it gets better. I heard she was working on a new book but someone released the rough draft on the internet so she isn't going to release it anymore.

Kristen said...

Hey ladies here is the perspective from Edward. Enjoy. Courtney I am so glad you enjoyed the books. Just remember you all....you at one point thought I was crazy for reading about Vampires and warewolves.... who is crazy now!LOL ;-) http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf