Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sydney did go to school!


It was awesome! My teacher is Mrs. Marcozzi
which is the one i wanted. She is really cool and i like her alot. I wish Olivia is in my class but i have Lexi, Jera, and Ashley. My favorite class is Math because it is shorter this year and everyday we do timed tests and we get 5 minutes to do them and i get done in 2 minutes. Its a good thing mom made me practice my times facts. I only have one recess but its 40 minutes long. On the first day we were given a crooked line and we were to turn it into something and i turned it into a girl lost in the woods. When we were done we have to write a story about it i was finished in 3 days. My least favorite thing is schloastic news because they have a whole extra 15 questions that we have to answer plus for 4 questions on the magazine and 4 vocabulary words and we have to get back in the passage and highlight our answer. We have 30 minutes of super silent reading and my teacher says we has SSR everyday unless the building is on fire and if the building is on fire then we take the book with us.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow Sydney, I like your teacher already, too! You look all stylish and even a little girly touch to the outfit. I like it a lot! Athletic, yet a little hint of girly!.... Looks like you are glad to be back in school!

Kathy Koch said...

Wow we are so glad you got your first day up on the blog so we could see just how cute you were on your first day. I think your day sounds awesome and is our little Sydney growing up into a beautiful young lady??? I am so proud of how much you all like to read and keep it up..Love grandma