Thursday, August 14, 2008

Starting Seventh...

Since 7th graders didn't have to start school until noon, me and 14 other girls got to go to pizza hut for lunch before school started. It was great since the schools food is like gross. :( It was really fun to get to be with my friends before school actually started. I was mostly nervous about if I was going to be with any of my friends in my classes. It turns out I have friends in all my classes except reading, which only has 6 other students in it-wierd! My first hour is PE-eew-sticky and sweaty for the day. My PE teacher is REALLY scary! Then I have orchestra. Then I have math, me and my friend were really scared that we failed 6th grade math since the teacher was a 6th grade teacher last year. Thankfully she just moved to 7th grade this year. After that I have 4th hour english, my teacher is very pretty...JK she's really scary looking! Then I have Social and then Science. The science room is crawling with wolf spiders-barf!!!!!!!! Next is reading with Mrs.Kay-Higgins, thats the class with 6 kids. Last and least is prime time which the evil teacher askes us questions about the books we read when it should be more like a study hall I think. Although it took me a long time to find my locker and figure out the combo I had a really great first day of 7th grade.

4 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Korin You look fabulous and ready to go... It sounds like everything worked out really well for you as well.. Now next week the big test you get to ride the school bus..scary huh???
I am glad you had a great first day and I have a feeling the rest of the days will be just as great. Enjoy it Love Grandma

Kristen said...

OH... my little nieces are all grown up... tear tear! What a fun day...rinni.. I am half way through Harry Potter #1!

Emily said...

Hi Korin - You look great, you know I like your new hair-do very much. It sounds like your have great teachers - jk! You better hope they don't read your blog. Your grades might start to suffer some if they do:) Enjoy 7th grade!

Kristen said...

Hey... where is Syndey's post on her first day of school?