Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of High School. . .

Today was my first day of High School. It went way better than i thought it was going to. I though for sure iw as gunna get lost and not have any classes wit my friends and not be able to find anybody. I was happy when it was only the freshmen who went in the morning and got a tour of the school and got to learn more about the school. I am so happy cause i have at least one of my friends in each of my classes i wish i had more...but at least i do have one except in my Spanish class. For first hour i have PE and i am not happy bout that at all and i have Taylor with me in that class, second i have Science and i have Jaclyn with me, third i have Algebra and i have Charlie Ann with me in that one, fourth i have Drama 1 and Chelsea is in that class, fifth i have Desktop Publishing and i have Taylor in that class too, sixth i have Advanced English(class i had to read "They Cage The Animals At Night" for) and Chelsea is in that one also. Last i have Spanish and i have no friends in that class with me. Includeing me there are only 5 freshmen in that class but i have a feeling i am going to stay in this class all year unlike last year cause the teacher is nice and doesnt only talk Spanish to us all the time. I really only couldnt find one of my classes and it was like right behind me almost because there are only two main hallways really where pretty much all the classes are but there are a few sort of like secret passeges to different classes and they are kinda confusing but i like have to go up the stairs then back down then up and down cause i have classes on all floors pretty much right after each other. I am so happy cause in almost all my classes you dont need anything or the teachers keep it in their room so we dont lose it so i dont have to go to my locker all the time cause the halls are so crowded with all the freshman, sophmores, juniors, and seniors that its like hard to move so i dont like that part but i only to go all my classes on monday. On Wednesday and Friday i go to all the odd hours and on Tuesdays and Thursday i go to all the even hours cause on Tuesdays and Thursdays we start at 8:00 rather than 7:35.

4 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Courtney I am so glad that yesterday went so well for you. I know you are a little bummed about having to ride the bus but that might turn out not to be as bad as you thought it would be either.
Good luck in your new school year and what will be so great is that you can blog any fun stuff you are doing and even the experiences you have. Love You

Samantha Hussong said...

Wow Courtney it sounds like it would be confusing for the first few days. Your one tuff Kochie and you can handle it. Have a good day!

Kristen said...

Courtney... A-town down...lady. You are doing great. Have fun and enjoy this time in your life. It is all very exciting! You look so darn cute on your first day. Don't be lookin for any hot vampires! ;-)

Emily said...

Hey Courts - First, It's hard to believe that our little CJ is already in high school. I bet your mom is kinda freakin out about that too:) Your clasees sound fun - I would have loved to take a desktop publishing class. Way back when I was in HS, we had to take typing on real typewriters. Yeah, Auntie Emmy (& Krissy) are that old - ugh! Anyways, I am glad your first day went better than expected and that you have familiar faces in almost all your classes. Like Kris said, enjoy these days because they truly will be some of the best times of you life. BTW - You look great in your first day of school picture. I make my kids hold a sign so be thankful your not my kid:)