Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sydney turns 10!

Sydney had a lot of fun with some friends at an awesome waterpark but I forgot our camera and sunscreen-ask Steve about that! After we had pizza and a brownie ice cream cake topped with M&M's and fudge-yummy!! Her favorite is brownies.
We gave her this dress so she would have something fun to wear to an upcoming wedding. She is usually not a dress girl but saw this in a store and said she would actully wear it so I thought I better take her up on that. She recieved lots of CASH for her birthday and had a BLAST spending it! When I get cash it takes me a long time to decide what I want to spend it on but not Syd. She had it all spent in hours! She's a kid that knows what she wants. The antique blood that she got from Grandpa Koch came out, we spent over a hour in an antique store and this was our third visit. She picked up an old manual typewriter that she thinks is just the coolest thing! Who would have thought! But her favorite thing was the snowcone maker from target, I think she made 100 of them this week.
We have fish again, this time it's gold fish. She was pretty excited about this and if it pushes off the urge to get a puppy I'm all for it!

Pretty gross! Syd gave her friends some glow in the dark goo at the party and they had so much fun with this stuff. It ended up being goo mixed with dirt and hair and whatever else was on our floors but they still loved it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow - an update!

Happy, Happy Birthday Syd! We all send our love to you. It looks like you had an awesome birthday and chose some pretty neat gifts. Noah is so looking forward to next week and his time with you at G&G's. BTW - you look beautiful in your new dress too! See you soon.

Kathy Koch said...

Looks like you had a great birthday party and I love the dress. I am looking forward to seeing it when you get ready for the wedding. I guess our little Syd is growing up and getting ready to become a beautiful young lady. Is that a wrap on your arm? We are very excited for your visit next week and some baking we will dooo. Love you Good job Lori

Kristen said...

I am so proud of you Lori. That is an awesome post. I love reading all the neat things Syndey bought! I also doubt there was a whole lot of anything on your floors to be picked up by the goo!;-)

Samantha Hussong said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! Wow you are 10 already.