Friday, February 6, 2009

My Boring Night

So tonight Sydney and Korin are haveing sleepovers. yay...but korins isnt here but id rather have hers here and not sudneys cause they get wild and crazy. so i thought id do some blogging. starting with the cut on my chin..i got teased for this ALOT and dad didnt believe me.
I was over at Allisons house to watch the Super Bowl with her. she invited her friend Brenton (moms boss' kid) and her sister megan was there. we were downstaires and sitting on like the L shaped couches and brenton and allison were sitting on one side and me and megan were sitting on the other side. i was in the middle of allison and megan and allison was trying to get brentons phone. she was pulling it towards me and brenton was pulling it the other way and he let go and it hit me right in the chin and cut it. it sounds really wierd but its true.
So now onto a different story. last night it was late and i was really tired and i turned off the heater turned on my CD that puts me to sleep and i went to go pull back my covers and i screamed. on my bed were 3 little real looking spiders. i took them and went to my moms room and threw them at korin and she started laughin so i was fake hitting her then she was real hitting me and i was real hitting her but i thougt this calls for revenge. so i took the three spiders and put one in her viola case, binder, and taped in the corner of her room. she saw the one in her viola case and laughed not screamed but i think she was lieing to me.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Benjy would have died if he thought there were 3 spiders in our bed! Sorry you were bored last night...I wish we would have been at the pool swimmming. At least we get to see you this coming weekend! Rock On....

Kathy Koch said...

Did you know Benjy screams like a girl when confronted with a spider???? Or so I have heard

Yeah I am sorry the weekend did not turn out to be more fun for you but I bet you are excited to work at the carnival haha
I am glad you answered the question about the cut on your chin I was really curious
Can't wait to see you this weekend Love Ya